Monday, January 10, 2011

And We're Back! --The Game Plays you :)


Hey All,

Here is something I am sure we can all agree on, THE Game is back for a 4th season and we are too excited!..Maybe I am expecting too much but what the heck, I love the show I know everyone will be in front of their TV's at 10 pm tonight, eyes wide, not missing a beat of the premiere. Our favourite stars are back, last season we couldn't get enough of the drama, Melanie cried so much, you'd think she had no tears left, then ended up getting married to Derwin (Pooch Hall) anyway; What we won't do for love huh? Lol
Anyway Ladies this show is on fire, I suggest you check it out if you haven't already. Season premiere is tomorrow at 10 pm on BET.The Game is a Ladies craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...