Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's A New Year, Try a new thing :)



Hey All,
I haven't written anything in a while; I have been so busy but I made some time tonight! Oh did I forget: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope everyone's new year would be awesome and prosperous. I have something new to share and I couldn't hold it any longer...Drumroll pleasssee :) Read On>>>>>>>>
So my sister, remember I spoke about her before (the hair fanatic) introduced me to THE NATURAL MAKEUP LOOK; using the bronzer and foundation from Iman Cosmetics: One word AWESOME! Take a look at my pictures above. The bronzer paired with the foundation is great for the naturals out there whose motto is- NEVER OVERO. I love it. I will share below a little about how I did it, I know it would be much better if you see, but I'll make it as simple as possible and maybe you can try it..

1. Before applying any sort of foundation on your face, you should moisturize your face. I use sOFT & Precious (Nursery Jelly), it really keeps my face soft and smooth, but there are other moisturizers that you can buy from any beauty store, Walgreens, CVS or Duane Reade.

2. After that I apply my foundation. My foundation is by IMAN ( Yes the supermodel)
However you have to be sure you purchase the right shade for your skin. That you can find out from any makeup station, like Mac at Macy's or Sephora. They test a shade for your skin and let you know the code. From there you can proceed to buy your foundation. It is not at all costly, it is only about $15 at CVS, and by the way IMAN is excellent for darker shade girls. You must apply foundation using finger tip and smooth it over as you go, so that it blends.

3. Hello Bronzer: People the bronzer is great! It gives you this almost tanned and glowing look. It is applied to the cheeks and blended in with a make-up sponge. It is about $8-$10, depends on what store you decide to purchase it from.

4. Apply other things such as mascara, eyeliner, lipstick ; whatever you like and be sure that you're comfortable with it all. One thing I dislike is having too much make-up on and my face feels like it weighs a ton. I like it light and natural, If you do too, this is a must try.

One MORE THING: Be sure the eyebrows are done, if not the outcome might not be what you want. We all know how the eyebrows cna get.

Don't forget to comment! If you like. Tah-Tah for now: muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...