Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shoe Fetish much!

Ladies:

I had to post this just for you. It's boots season and I've been walking all around Manhattan to find the best pair. I checked Spring, Steve Madden, Aldo, David Z, practically all of Soho, but I have small feet so I had a tough time. They usually have small shoe sizes online. Anyhow I was in Herald Square and I thought 'Macy's', I didn't check Macy's. So I strolled up to the 8th floor in hopes of finding the BEST pair of boots. Well so much for that, I was greeted with prices that weren't near to what I wanted to spend. $300, $200 and more. I kept walking and walking and lo' and behold I found the pair of riding boots you see at the top of this post. I swear I heard the 'hallelujah' chorus and saw light shining straight to the shoes from over head. It was a size 5 (my size) and It was on sale. How is that!
I was in love. The moral:: keep looking for what you want, do not and I repeat do not choose the first thing that screams ' take me' to you; keep on looking. Don't you give up, it is always closer than you anticipate. They're beautiful boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...