Monday, January 24, 2011

The Circle Scarf craze :)

Yes.That's me in the photo above.

The yellow scarf in the photo I purchased in Soho. It is a great accessory to keep in your wardrobe. It fits nice and snug around your neck and goes well with any piece of clothing. The material is very thick and will keep very warm during the cold weather months..

The circle scarf can be found practically anywhere, on the streets of manahttan, in the popular stores or online. They come in all styles and sizes. Below I will leave a link so you can check out the other styles on modcloth.com.

I fell in love with the mustard. I could not leave the scarf because the mustard was very eye-catching and I love the way it goes with my brown boots and black jacket.

Purchase a circle scarf and share in the joy during this cold winter in New York :)

Here's the link to see the other styles of circle scarfs http://www.modcloth.com/storefront/products/search/keyword/circle%20scarf?fs=true

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...