Monday, July 11, 2011

Must-Have-Jewelry!


This just In!-- Stella & Dot is the newest craze. I recently signed up to be a jewelry stylist with Stella & Dot. For many reasons: First because I love jewelry ( As all women should) and secondly because as a student I aspire to one day run my own business. Stella & dot gives me both opportunities. Did I say you can earn free jewelry? Want to know how read on! As a Stella & Dot stylist, I get to share the gorgeous jewelry with others by holding Trunk shows. The way it works is I gather with a couple friends at home or in the backyard, since its summer, We have girl talks, drink, enjoy each others company and the jewelry. You earn free jewelry when you HOST a trunk show. Visit my website here: www.stelladot.com/jameliastyles to view/buy the beautiful must-have jewelry. Also Like my facebook page where I post about sales and recently released collections. www.facebook.com/jameliastyles. Hope you like!

Send me over any comments at jamzjewels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...