Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Name: Style 'n' Inspire


As Editor-in-Chief of this blog. It is with great pride that I make this announcement. This blog will no longer go by the name Ladycraze. I have done a lot of thinking and finally came up with something new. I will join my two loves: Style and advice for young women and men too! Join me on this venture to showcase some unique style and add some advice; we can all do with some advice sometimes right? If you're liking this please let me know and if you're not I am open to knowing why. I will begin this new path with my photo above. While I am not too big on fashion, I love style. Above I am wearing a jeans shirt(H&m), Black peep toe booties, purse with feathered design (Charlotte Rouse), black skirt( Forever21)and tiger design top from some store in Soho. I love this outfit because it looks clubish and loungish and shows off my short wonderful legs. There are certain areas on a girl's body she might not like. But there is always that one feature you love most. It can your eyes, your lips or your legs( in my case). Whatever it is, embrace the beauty in that feature and you will see a difference in your thinking about yourself. However while you're trying to embrace that feature, be sure to embrace your whole self!
Enjoy all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...