Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hot On the Streets..


Meet Ayanna, she is Her-Flavorz feature for the week. Her sense of style is always classy & chic. We've been friends for as long as I can remember. However, she's always dressed to kill whereever she goes. I conducted a little interview with her. Here's what she had to say:

Q: Who's your inspiration when it comes to fashion trends/style?
A: 'I like both Rihanna and Kim Kardashian's style. Rihanna's style is fierce and fresh, I like that she's unique. Kim Kardashian is always wearing the latest trends and she's more laid back and looks comfortable; I love her style because it is attire that can be worn everyday.


Q: What's one accessory you must never leave at home?
A: 'My i-pod. Music helps me clear my mind when I am on the go or at home'

Q: Do you wake up and throw together an outfit or do you think about it the night before?

A: 'I definitely plan outfits'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...